All Purpose Carolina Dry Rub
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 2 Tblsp Ground Coriander (Cilantro)
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Paprika/Cayenne Blend
- 1 Tbsp Onion Powder
- Mix ingredients well
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of dry rub and mix with 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Once fully mixed coat, both sides of the portion to be cooked
- Let sit covered for thirty minutes
- Get cooking!
Can be used for up to four portions.
Works great with salmon, chicken, pork chops, or shrimp.